Brunch Entertaining with Hass Avocados
Brunch and Hass Avocados Any Style
Brunch is like Hass Avocados — perfect for any occasion or any season. It can be a formal affair or an intimate informal gathering with friends. Here's a hint to keep it simple: Start from the basics and let the season inspire your Hass Avocado menu choices and tabletop decorations. Learn more from the tips below and try some of our versatile brunch recipes.
- As with any event you are planning, consider Avocado Entertaining 101 and ask yourself a few questions before you begin:
What is your budget? — If you are entertaining on a budget, keep your uest list more intimate and your ingredients list simple. Find recipes that use ingredients that you already have or that share ingredients. Try serving Raspberry Avocado Salad with Honey Raspberry Vinaigrette and Passion Fruit Sangria with Avocado.
- Who will be attending? - Guests add to the atmosphere of a party. The number of guests can also dictate the style of menu when coupled with your budget. Make a dramatic impact regardless of the size of your guest list with Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado and Mango with Mint.
- When it comes to creating centerpieces to match your theme, factor in the season. For spring and summer events fresh herbs from the garden make a fragrant addition to any table. Or for a "green" idea you can often purchase herb plants inexpensively and place them in small decorative pots so they can be used in meals. For fall and winter events check your local grocery store or farmer's market for seasonal fruits and vegetables like Hass Avocados for a season's harvest theme.
Delicious Hass Avocado Brunch Recipe Ideas:
- If you have a larger kitchen area or external heat source like burners on a grill, try a more casual brunch affair like a seasonal fruit and vegetable salad bar, breakfast tostada or burrito bar, or an omelet bar with Mama’s Homemade Guacamole and other fresh produce items. Guests can choose their ingredients and make their own or you can center the party on your cooking area. The benefit is you get to mingle at your brunch too!
- Brunch is usually associated with breakfast foods like sausage or eggs but you don’t have to limit yourself to that. Think of recipes that can be made ahead of time such as breakfast tea sandwiches with smoked salmon and Hass Avocado slices, seafood salad to place in a avocado half, or frittatas with Hass Avocados, so you can spend more time mingling.
- Orange juice and coffee are usually what you think of when choosing breakfast beverages but there are lots of other choices. For fall or winter events try hot apple cider or hot chocolate in place of or in addition to coffee. Try Passion Fruit Sangria with Avocado, strawberry lemonade or water with lemon juice for spring and summer – they can be decorative when displayed in clear containers with avocado pearls or wedges.
Sweet Potato and Avocado Empanadas Recipe
Avocado-Cilantro Bagel Spread Recipe
California Avocado Eggs Benedict Recipe
Passion Fruit Sangria with Avocado Recipe