Avocado Spring Roll Recipe
This Avocado Spring Roll recipe can be made with just 6 ingredients and 10 minutes of preparation time. You'll be on your way to a refreshing snack or appetizer with creamy avocados, chicken, lettuce, crunchy carrots and a little bit of dipping sauce. Use our recalculation feature to scale up the serving size for a larger crowd and you can be sure your guests will enjoy this Avocado Spring Roll recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Chiquita Brands
- 4 spring roll skins
- 1 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocado, sliced lengthwise
- 1 (4-oz.) chicken breast, pre-grilled or baked and sliced thin
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup soy ginger glaze
- Seed, peel and slice the avocado.
- Soften spring roll skin in cold water for 5 seconds then place flat on cutting board.
- Place avocado slices, chicken breast slices, romaine lettuce and shredded carrots in the center of the spring roll skin.
- Gently fold over one side of the spring roll skin, fold in the edges and gently roll to the other end of the spring roll skin as though you are wrapping a burrito.
- Place on platter and serve with dipping sauce.
Printed from LoveOneToday.com on