Avocado Turkey and Brie Panini Recipe
This easy sandwich recipe pairs hot melted brie cheese with slices of turkey and cool, fresh avocado, served up Panini style or on a crusty Ciabatta loaf. Create this simple turkey Panini for an easy family dinner or keep all to yourself. This Panini recipe goes great with a hot cup of tomato or onion soup.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. thinly sliced turkey
- 10 oz. sliced Brie cheese
- 2 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, peeled, seeded and each cut into 12 slices
- 1 (16-oz.) ciabatta bread (13 x 6 ½ x1 1/2 in.) or other rustic bread, halved horizontally
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, and garlic in small bowl to blend; season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Layer turkey, cheese, and sliced avocados over bottom of bread. Drizzle lightly with dressing, and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Press top of bread over. Cut bread equally into sandwiches.
- Cook in a heated sandwich grill or panini maker 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted and panini are golden brown on both sides.
You Might Also Enjoy
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on