Bacon Guacamole Recipe
Take the two best things in your kitchen, mix them together, and you'll have this Bacon Guacamole Recipe. Follow the instructions and have a starting dish at your next get-together.
Recipe courtesy of Sam the Cooking Guy
- 2 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup chunky red salsa
- 1 oz. ready bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- Place avocado into a small bowl.
- Mash a bit with the back of a fork - but not too much.
- Add salsa, bacon and lime juice.
- Mix well and serve.
Printed from LoveOneToday.com on