California Guacamole Recipe
Just beyond the famous coastal landmarks lie the rich inland valleys of California. Incorporating goat cheese and pistachios, this very California guacamole satisfies a regional preference for fresh and flavorful.
Recipe provided by the California Avocado Commission
- 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, about 1 pound
- 1⁄2 cup finely crumbled, chilled, fresh white goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. chopped, toasted pistachio nuts
- 1⁄4 tsp. (or to taste) crushed, red pepper flakes
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) avocados. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
You Might Also Enjoy
Cook Time: 10 mins
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on