California Style Guacamole Recipe
This easy guacamole recipe is made California-style with garlic, cumin and Anaheim chiles.
- 4 Anaheim chiles
- 4 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 6 key limes, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 large tomato, diced small
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Char chiles on all sides by placing them directly on the stove burner.
- Place them in a bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- When cool enough to handle, peel the skin and discard with stem.
- Take out all the seeds and finely dice the chiles, set aside.
- Place the avocados in a large bowl and mash.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.
Serve with chips.
Pair with a lime-flavored beer.
You Might Also Enjoy
Cook Time: 10 mins
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on