Classic Guacamole Recipe
Recipe provided by the California Avocado Commission
- 4 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 5 Jalapeño chiles or Serrano chiles, minced; 3 of the chiles seeded
- Salt and chile powder to taste
- In a large bowl, coarsely mash avocados and combine with lemon juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the avocado mixture, stirring until combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve with tortilla chips.
You Might Also Enjoy
Cook Time: 10 mins
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on