Draker Chicken Sandwich Recipe
This tasty chicken sandwich recipe layers grilled chicken and avocado with a crunchy vegetable topping of cabbage and carrot.
Recipe is designed for foodservice use and is not intended for consumer scaling of less than 12 servings.
- 12 (4 oz.) marinated boneless skinless chicken breasts (recipe follows)
- 6 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, cut into quarters, sliced lengthwise*
- Vegetable Topping (recipe follows)
- Dressing (recipe follows)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 12 petite French rolls, sliced horizontally
- 4 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 4 tsp. fish sauce
Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 12 4 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. Organic soy sauce
- 3 lemons cut into thin pinwheels
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5 leaves Napa Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled, julienne 2-inch long
- 3⁄4 bunch cilantro, washed, tough stems removed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Grill the marinated chicken breast until done.
- Spread French roll base with 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- Toss a half cup of vegetable topping with a 1/2 tsp. of dressing and place on bun base. Top with grilled marinated chicken breast, 1/4 each Hass Avocado sliced and fanned and roll top.
- In a large bowl toss together the chicken breasts, soy sauce, lemons and garlic.
- Marinate for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken and discard other ingredients. Refrigerate chicken until needed.
- In a medium bowl toss together all vegetables and herbs. Refrigerate until needed.
- In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until needed.
You Might Also Enjoy
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on