Fun-Shaped Mini Hass Avocado and Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread, crusts removed
- 1⁄2 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocado, seeded, peeled and scooped out
- 1 Tbsp. apple juice
- 4 slices American cheese
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each bread slice until very thin, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado and apple juice. Mash until smooth.
- Divide avocado mixture between half of the bread slices, mounding in the center of each slice. Top avocado mixture with a cheese slice.
- Place a second slice of bread on top of each piece of cheese. Use fingers to press on bread about 1-inch from edge on all sides to seal avocado-cheese filling inside the bread.
- Use various sizes and shapes of cookie cutters to cut out mini sandwiches.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 280; Total Fat 12 g (Sat 5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1.2 g, Mono 5 g); Cholesterol 20 mg; Sodium 670 mg; Total Carbohydrates 34.8 g; Dietary Fiber 5 g; Protein 12 g
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat:||12 g|
|Saturated Fat:||5 g|
You Might Also Enjoy
Printed from LoveOneToday.com on