Gluten-Free Mini Avocado Spice Cupcakes Recipe
You won’t believe that these moist mini cupcakes are gluten free. Fresh Hass Avocado is the surprise ingredient.
Yield: 36 mini cupcakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place rice flour, almond meal, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside
- Place avocado, milk, eggs and vanilla in the work bowl of a food processor and process until very smooth, about 45 seconds
- Slowly add rice flour mixture in batches, blending in between additions, until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared mini muffin tins and bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed in the center.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 1 serving = 3 mini cupcakes, Calories 270; Total Fat 11 g (Sat 1.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 0.5 g, Mono 2 g); Cholesterol 45 mg; Sodium 290 mg; Potassium 180 mg; Total Carbohydrates 37 g; Dietary Fiber 3 g; Total Sugars 19 g; Protein 7 g; Vitamin A 77 IU; Vitamin C 2 mg; Calcium 67 mg; Iron 1 mg; Vitamin D 3.9 IU; Folate 22 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat:||11 g|
|Saturated Fat:||1.5 g|
|Total Sugars:||19 g|
Nice with hot tea.
You Might Also Enjoy
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on