Easy Grilled Avocados Recipe
Fire up some coals and sear some ripe Hass Avocados for an unexpected grilled treat during a summer cookout.
- 2 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime or lemon juice
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Optional Topping: 1/2 cup fresh chopped tomatoes, pico de gallo or your favorite salsa
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Optional Topping: sliced Buffalo mozzarella or crumbled feta cheese as garnish
- Optional Topping: fresh diced basil or cilantro as garnish
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed with a spoon.
- Drizzle with fresh lime or lemon juice and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Gently place cut side down on grill over hot coals for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: fill with fresh chopped veggies or your favorite salsa.
Create a half shell bar by putting out seasonings and filling options in bowls with serving spoons, that way guests can customize their grilled half shell to their taste.
Printed from LoveOneToday.com on