Mama's Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Simple homemade guacamole, mild, easy and full of flavor.
- 4 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, seeded, peeled, cut in chunks
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 small sweet white onion, minced
- 1 ripe Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mash avocados with lemon juice in a bowl, leaving some chunks.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 150; Total Fat 13 g (Sat 2 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1.5 g, Mono 8 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 0 mg; Potassium 460 mg; Total Carbohydrates 8 g; Dietary Fiber 6 g; Total Sugars 1 g; Protein 2 g; Vitamin A 192 IU; Vitamin C 10 mg; Calcium 13 mg; Iron 1 mg; Vitamin D 0 IU; Folate 79 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.1 g.
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 2%; Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This mild guacamole can be customized easily to suit a variety of tastes. Place small bowls of chopped jalapeÃ±o or serrano chiles, cilantro, garlic, tomato, onion, and seasonings around the guacamole bowl and let everyone build their own perfect dip.
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat:||13 g|
|Saturated Fat:||2 g|
|Total Sugars:||1 g|
Try with a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
You Might Also Enjoy
Cook Time: 10 mins
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on