Mama's Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Simple homemade guacamole, mild, easy and full of flavor.
- 4 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, seeded, peeled, cut in chunks
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 small sweet white onion, minced
- 1 ripe Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mash avocados with lemon juice in a bowl, leaving some chunks.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 150; Total Fat 13 g (Sat 2 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1.5 g, Mono 8 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 0 mg; Potassium 460 mg; Total Carbohydrates 8 g; Dietary Fiber 6 g; Total Sugars 1 g; Protein 2 g; Vitamin A 192 IU; Vitamin C 10 mg; Calcium 13 mg; Iron 1 mg; Vitamin D 0 IU; Folate 79 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.1 g.
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 2%; Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This mild guacamole can be customized easily to suit a variety of tastes. Place small bowls of chopped jalapeño or serrano chiles, cilantro, garlic, tomato, onion, and seasonings around the guacamole bowl and let everyone build their own perfect dip.
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat:||13 g|
|Saturated Fat:||2 g|
|Total Sugars:||1 g|
Try with a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
You Might Also Enjoy
Cook Time: 10 mins
Printed from LoveOneToday.com on