Nacho Guacamole Recipe
Combine all your favorite parts of nachos, such as cheese, jalapeños, beans, and tomatoes into one game-winning guacamole recipe!
- 4 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄2 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Place half the avocado in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine, somewhat mashing the avocado.
- Gently stir in remaining avocado. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 210; Total Fat 16 g (Sat 3.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 2 g, Mono 9 g); Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 250 mg; Potassium 490 mg; Total Carbohydrates 15 g; Dietary Fiber 8 g; Total Sugars 2 g; Protein 5 g; Vitamin A 491 IU; Vitamin C 23 mg; Calcium 79 mg; Iron 1 mg; Vitamin D 0.9 IU; Folate 81 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.1 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 40%; Calcium 8%; Iron 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Serve with tortilla or pita chips.
Tip: If a smoother guacamole is preferred, add all the Hass Avocado in step 1. If a chunkier guacamole is what you like, add all the Hass Avocado at the end and gently stir in.
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat:||16 g|
|Saturated Fat:||3.5 g|
|Total Sugars:||2 g|
You Might Also Enjoy
Cook Time: 10 mins
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on