Sizzlin' Southwest Guacamole Recipe
Give your guacamole recipe a splash of the Southwest by adding pepper jack cheese, corn, beans and hot sauce. Serve with a southwestern recipe like enchiladas.
- 6 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, peeled, seeded, cut in chunks
- 2 fresh limes, juice only
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup grated jalapeño-jack cheese
- 1 tsp. hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 tsp. salt, or to taste
Garnish with cilantro and fresh chile peppers if desired, and serve with crispy tortilla chips.
You Might Also Enjoy
Cook Time: 10 mins
Printed from AvocadoCentral.com on