The Works! Avocado Burger Topper Recipe
Upgrade your favorite burger with this avocado topper recipe that incorporates all of your favorite fixins' in to one savory mixture.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup seeded, diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp. slivered basil leaves
- 1 tsp. country-style mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 ripe Fresh Hass Avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until well browned, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute longer. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the sautéed onion and garlic with the tomato, cheese, pickle relish, basil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss in the avocados.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 140; Total Fat 11 g (Sat 2 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1.5 g, Mono 7 g); Cholesterol 4 mg; Sodium 303 mg; Potassium 327 mg; Total Carbohydrates 8 g; Dietary Fiber 4 g; Total Sugars 2 g; Protein 4 g; Vitamin A 276 IU; Vitamin C 8 mg; Calcium 87 mg; Iron .5 mg; Vitamin D 0 IU; Folate 51 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0 g.
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 13%; Calcium 8.7%; Iron 3%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
One serving=1/2 cup
Serving Suggestions:Serve over burgers
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat:||11 g|
|Saturated Fat:||2 g|
|Trans Fat:||0 g|
|Total Sugars:||2 g|
You Might Also Enjoy
Printed from LoveOneToday.com on